Fish with Chinese Ginger Garlicby Jesslyn Soh
Ingredients:1 whole fish,cleaned (you may opt for fish steak,approx 500g)
1 bottle WORLDFOODS Chinese Ginger Garlic Dipping/Stir fry sauce
2 cloves garlic, chopped finely
3 dried shiitake mushrooms,soaked and sliced thinly
2 tbsp lime juice or to taste
1 bird eye chili (optional -for extra heat)
coriander for garnishing
Note : this recipe works well with all WORLDFOODS Dipping/Stir-fry Sauce
Preparations:1. Sprinkle a bit of salt over both sides of the fish.
2. For deeep fry: Heat some oil (enough oil to cover the fish) in a wok (or
saucepan or deep fryer). Add fish and deep fry till golden brown and
3.If you prefer to pan fry fish steak, heat some oil (generous amount to cover
a layer of the entire wok or pan. Add fish steaks to cover a single layer in
the wok. Pan fry for a few minutes on one side till golden brown and crispy.
Turn over and pan fry till golden brown on the other side.Set aside.
1. Heat 1tsp oil in a saucepan and stir fry garlic till aromatic.
2. Add in shiitake mushroom and stir fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add in WORLDFOODS Chinese Ginger Garlic Dipping/Stir fry sauce,lime
juice and chili.
4. Bring sauce to boil for 3 minutes until the mushroom is tender.
5. Dish out and pour over the prepared fish. Garnish with coriander.
Log in or register to post comments