Braised Pork Bellyby Peggy Cheah
Ingredients:1 kg pork belly
2 cloves garlic
2 star anise
2 sticks cinnamon
1 tsp black pepper
1 pc orange peal
1/4 cup soya sauce
2 tbsp thick soya sauce
2 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sugar
Preparations:1. Cut pork into 2 in cubes
2. Rub with sugar and soya sauce.
3. Brown all sides in a pan and keep aside.
4. Fry garlic and ginger in a pot,
5. Add soya sauce, thick sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, black pepper, spices.
6. Add pork and enough water to cover.
7. Simmer for 1.5hrs or till soft.
Serve with Mantou or noodles.
Log in or register to post comments