- Pour WORLDFOODS THAI RED CURRY SAUCE into a wok or frying pan and bring to a boil.
- Add in chicken and cook over a moderate heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally to a dry consistency. Allow to cool.
- Thaw puff pastry for 5-8 minutes at room temperature or until dough is soft and pliable
- Put cooled filling in the center and fold to desired shape.
- Bake pastries in preheated oven at 200-220°C (400°F) for 35-40 minutes until golden brown.
Tip: If desired, add in carrots or peas to the filling to make them more colourful. Makes 10-12 pastries