Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Fruit Topping
- PREP: 10M
- COOK: 25M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 sheet paper towel
- WORLDFOODS Ananas Bananas Topping to serve
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, cottage cheese, milk and oil.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture and whisk until completely blended.
- Dab the paper towel with the canola oil and rub on skillet (this ensures it's not too oily. Do it before each pancake).
- Working in batches, from each pancake by spooning about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the skillet.
- Cook, flipping pancakes once, until golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 5 mins total.
- Transfer to plates and serve with the WORLDFOODS Ananas Bananas Topping.