- PREP: 1M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: n/a
Beef marinade Ingredients
- 2 pound beef tenderloin
- 4 tbsp WORLDFOODS Indian Tandoori Marinade
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 tbsp WORLDFOODS Indian Tandoori Marinade
1 shallot, chopped
- 4 tbsp WORLDFOODS Indonesia Fried Rice 'Nasi Goreng' Paste
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Rub beef tenderloin with WORLDFOODS Indian Tandoori Marinade and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours. In a pre heat iron skillet, sear marinated tenderloin in high heat until desired temperature.
Remove to serve immediately.
- In a sauce pan, add chopped shallot and WORLDFOODS Indian Tandoori Marinade in low heat. Sweat shallot until translucent. Add heavy cream and bring to boil in medium heat. Turn heat to low and reduce sauce by 10%. Serve immediately.
- Pre heat sauté pan to medium high heat. Add WORLDFOODS Indonesia Fried Rice 'Nasi Goreng' Paste. Then add cooked rice and sauté rice thoroughly until rice is steaming hot. Serve immediately.
In a 10 inch plate, place ½ cup seasoned rice in middle. Place seared beef tenderloin over rice and drizzle sauce around plate. Garnish beef with crisp leeks and serve immediately.