- PREP: 240M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: 1
- 1/2 jar WORLDFOODS Burmese tamarind stir-fry sauce
- 350g boneless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp of yoghurt
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp oil
- WORLDFOODS Indian Pineapple Chutney
- In a large mixing bowl combine the WORLDFOODS Burmese tamarind stir-fry sauce yogurt, garlic, salt, cayenne and cumin.
- Add the chicken, mix and make sure the chicken is covered with the marinade.
- Cover and marinate for a minimum of 4 hours but 8 is prefered. Grill chicken 2 minutes on each side, then again 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with WORLDFOODS Indian Pineapple Chutney