Homemade Fishballs in Panang Curry Sauce
- PREP: 15M
- COOK: 30M
- SERVINGS: 4
- In a food processor, grind the fish, garlic and ginger until mushy. Scrap the sides, continue processing it until it's smooth.
- Make the slurry mixture by mixing all the ingredients together. Slowly pour the slurry mixture into the food processor and add 1 tablespoon of WORLDFOODS Panang Curry Sauce, let it run again for about 1 minute until everything is smooth and combined. Transfer into a bowl.
- Meanwhile, boil a pot of water. Take the fish paste and start shaping it into balls
- After the water has boiled, turn down the heat to medium low. Plunge in all the fish balls and let it cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Prepare a big bowl of ice water. Scoop out all the fish balls with a slotted spoon into the ice water.
- Now for the sauce, heat up water and stir in 3 tablespoons of WORLDFOODS Thai panang curry paste. Add some water into corn starch, mix well then pour into the sauce to thicken it.
- For serving, pour the curry sauce onto the fish balls. Garnish with spring onions.