- Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into a mixing bowl. Add turmeric powder, salt, pepper and sugar to mix.
- Add egg and water mixture, and mix into a smooth batter.
- Finally, stir in onion and prawns to combine.
- Heat enough oil in a wok over medium heat. Drop a tablespoon of batter into the hot oil and deep-fry the fritters until golden brown.
- Dish out and drain on kitchen paper towels.
- Boil cleaned potatoes in their jackets.
- Peel and rub in some salt and then deep fry till golden brown. Cut into wedges.
- Cut the hardboiled eggs into half.
For firm soya bean curd:
- Deep fry soya bean curd in hot oil till golden brown.
- Cut diagonally.
- Heat 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Add in peanuts and fry for 1-2 minutes till aromatic.
- Add in WORLDFOODS Malaysian Chili Coconut Marinade followed by blended sweet potatoes(optional).
- Bring to boil.
Arrange all ingredients into a platter and pour sauce gravy over or serve the sauce separately.