Jasmine Rice Ice Cream in Filo Dough Pastry
- PREP: 10M
- COOK: 15M
- SERVINGS: 1
- 300g cream
- 200g milk
- 200g sugar
- 70g Jasmine rice
- 2 pcs gelatin
- Filo Dough pastry
- Preheat oven to 250c or 480F.
- Make an ice cream mixture by boiling milk, cream, sugar and Jasmine rice until soft. Then blending and grinding the mixture together.
- Add gelatin into the mixture and put into ice cream maker.
- Scoop ice cream into 30g individual pieces and place into freezer.
- Spread melted butter between Filo Dough pastry. Then wrap it with the ice-cream.
- Put in the oven for 2-3 minutes until pastry turn brown. Serve with WORLDFOODS Passion Pina Toppings.