Jelly with Passion Pina Topping
- PREP: 15M
- COOK: 25M
- SERVINGS: 20
- 6 cups water
- 4 tsp gelatin powder
- 1 cup sugar
- WORLDFOODS Passion Pina Toppings
- Heat water in a saucepan, pour in the gelatin powder and boil until gelatin powder dissolves.
- Add sugar and stir over heat until dissolves.
- You will need 20 individual jelly moulds. Alternatively, you may use small plastic cups.
- Scoop 1-2 tbsp of WORLDFOODS Passion Pina Toppings into each mould. Top with jelly mixture and allow to cool. Once cooled, refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve cold.