- PREP: 1M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: n/a
- 1 Pomelo, shredded
- 2 shallots
- 1 cup of desiccated coconut
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Lime or lemon juice
- WORLDFOODS THAI SWEET CHILLI DIPPING SAUCE (as desired)
- Slice shallots thinly, with little oil in frying pan, stir fry until turn brown and crisp.
- In frying pan, fry desiccated coconut until turn brown and crisp.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix WORLDFOODS THAI SWEET CHILLI DIPPING SAUCE and lime or lemon juice to taste, add shredded pamelo and mix.
- Serve on plate and garnish with remaining fried shallots, fried desiccated coconut and coriander.