- PREP: 1M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: n/a
- 5 eggs
- 1 onion, cut thin half rings
- 1 zucchini, fine strips
- 1 carrot, fine strips
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2 tbsp WORLDFOODS Panang Curry Paste
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- A handful of coriander, chopped
- Salt, pepper to taste
- In a skillet, heat up some vegetable oil and stir fry onion, zucchini and carrot. Add 2 tablespoons of WORLDFOODS Panang Curry Paste. Then set aside.
- In a big mixing bowl, crack 5 eggs, whisk it. Season with salt and pepper. Add corn, coriander and the cooked onion, zucchini and carrot.
- In an oven-proof skillet, heat up 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil. When it's hot, pour in the egg mixture and let it cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Transfer the skillet to a preheated oven at 150 C. Only use the top fire.
- Bake for about 5-6 minutes and the frittata is ready.