TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You may download, display or print information from the Site (the "Information") solely for non-commercial personal use.
- You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including any text, images, audio, and video content, logos, button icons, digital downloads, data compilations and software without written permission of WORLDFOODS®. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is subject to copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of WORLDFOODS®. WORLDFOODS® neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with WORLDFOODS®.
- With the exception of the limited authorisation set out in paragraph 1, no license to or right in any copyright of WORLDFOODS® or of any other party with respect to material on the Site is granted to or conferred to you.
- The Site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of WORLDFOODS®s, its affiliates and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of WORLDFOODS®, its affiliates and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- While WORLDFOODS® uses reasonable efforts to ensure the Information is accurate and up to date, WORLDFOODS® makes no warranties or representations with respect to the Site or the Information, which is provided "as is". To the extent permitted by law, WORLDFOODS® accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of the Site or the Information. To the extent permitted by law, WORLDFOODS® will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the Information and assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any loss, cost or damage you may suffer or incur as a result of your reliance on any Information or your use or inability to use or access the Site, including (without limitation) loss cost or damage resulting from viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. WORLDFOODS® reserves the right without notice to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionalities of the Site. To the extent permitted by law, WORLDFOODS® accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionalities of the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like is, and subject to our obligations under applicable privacy laws with regard to personal information will be treated as, nonconfidential and nonproprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of WORLDFOODS® or its affiliates and (with the exception of personal information, which will be handled in accordance with our Privacy statement) may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, WORLDFOODS® is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. WORLDFOODS® reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
- The Site may contain information or links to other sites containing information on WORLDFOODS® products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a WORLDFOODS® product or service on a WORLDFOODS® website (including the Site) does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your country.
- Because WORLDFOODS® has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the Site is linked, you acknowledge that WORLDFOODS® is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and may be subject to terms and conditions or other legal statements and privacy policies for those pages or sites.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. WORLDFOODS® will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing WORLDFOODS® to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials. You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of your content. WORLDFOODS® reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content.
- WORLDFOODS®s may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions and its Privacy statement by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions and Privacy statement.
- When you visit www.worldplatter.com or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- If you have registered with www.worldplatter.com, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of log-in information and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- While we encourage freedom of speech and expression in this community, all opinions expressed in blogs, comments and discussions are solely those of the individual participants and do not represent the opinion of WORLDFOODS®.