- Blanch the ferns quickly in boiling water, then refresh in ice water. Dry and keep chilled.
- Mix the WORLDFOODS Thai Chilli Garlic Salad Dressing with the cider vinegar and chill.
- Peel the tiger prawns, leaving the tails on and cut each prawn in half lengthwise, cutting right through the tail end. Place all the prawns into the chilled marinade and keep overnight. Make sure all the prawns are well covered by the marinade. The acidity in the marinade will ‘cook’ the prawns lightly.
- Place the prawns on top of the ferns and drizzle with WORLDFOODS Indonesian Coconut Chilli Salad Dressing.
* If you don’t like the idea of completely raw prawns, heat up the marinade, put the prawns into a stainless steel or glass bowl and pour the hot marinade over. Stir, then leave to come to room temperature before chilling. Again it is best to keep the prawns overnight in the marinade.