Chilli Kaffir Lime Battered Soft Shell Crab with Tandoori Cream
- PREP: 15M
- COOK: 20M
- SERVINGS: 2
- Whisk the egg whites to soft peaks. This means there should be no runny whites at the bottom of the bowl, but the eggs will not yet hold their shape.
- While whisking, pour the WORLDFOODS Thai Sweet Chilli with Kaffir Lime Dipping Sauce into the eggs.
- Keep whisking and just drizzle the flour and polenta flour in.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning. This batter will keep in the chiller for half a day, but it is really best freshly made.
- Coat crabs in the batter and deep fry to a golden brown. Serve with a little lemon or lime.
Tandoori Cream Sauce
- Just pour the cream into the WORLDFOODS Indian Tandoori Marinade & Stir-fry and the sauce thickens and becomes smoother and richer in flavour.
- This sauce can be heated up over medium heat.