- PREP: 1M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: n/a
- 200 g tiger prawn, deshelled and cleaned
- 50 g (half of) the pre-made compound butter
- 3 bird eye chillies, cut rings
- Few sprigs of curry leaves
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- In a saucepan, heat up the compound butter. Add curry leaves and the bird eye chillies.
- Add prawns and sauté until it turns red but not cooked all the way.
- Add the coconut milk, water.
- Season with fish sauce and sugar.
- Cook until the water reduces and thickens a little and it's pretty much done.