- PREP: 15M
- COOK: 15M
- SERVINGS: 2
- WORLDFOODS Pad Ki Mao Sauce 200 g
- Canned tuna in water 100 g
- Diced corn 100 g
- Vegetable Oil 2 tbsp
- Chopped garlic 1/4 cup
- Basil leaves 1/4 cup
- Pre-cooked fragrance rice 400g
- Heat the oil in a wok over high heat. Saute the garlic for about a minute. Then add WORLDFOODS Pad Ki Mao Sauce and fry until fragrant.
- Add the tuna, and diced corn and stir-fry until well mixed.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and add in the cold rice. Continue stir until the rice dries out. Then add basil leaves.
- Divide the rice amongst serving bowls. Garnish with basil leaves.