- Heat oil in a wok and fry the garlic and shallots until aromatic.
- Add prawns, julienned jicama/shreadded cabbage, shredded carrot and long beans.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar and cook for 5 minutes. Let cool for 15 minutes.
- To assemble the spring rolls, lay a spring roll wrapper. Put some filling in the middle . Fold in the two sides and roll up the wrapper tightly to form the spring rolls. Seal the spring roll with the starch prepared.
- Deep fry them over medium heat until golden brown. Drain the spring rolls on paper towels.
- Serve them with WORLDFOODS Malaysian Sweet Chili Coconut Dipping/Stir-fry Sauce.
Note : You may serve them using all WORLDFOODS dipping/stir-fry sauces.