- PREP: 15M
- COOK: 20M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 4g gelatine
- 30ml cold milk
- 270ml whipping cream
- 30g sugar
- 1/2 vanilla pod, split or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 jar WORLDFOODS Ananas Bananas Toppings
- Soak gelatine with just enough cold water to cover for 5 minutes
- In a saucepan, place the milk, cream, sugar, scraped vanilla seeds or extract and gelatine. Bring to boil over medium heat and stir to dissolve the gelatine. Turn off heat.
- Fill into shot glasses or ramekins. Refrigerate for 5 to 6 hours, or until set.
- Serve topped with a big dollop of WORLDFOODS Ananas Bananas Toppings.