- PREP: 25M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 4 eggs, boiled and shelled, left to cool
- 4 slices thick white bread , crust removed
- 4 slices bacon, sliced into strips
- 1 big head of butter lettuce
- 2-4 spring onion, finely chopped
- Red chillies, sliced (optional)
- Any salad dressing of your choice
- Cut the egg into quarters.
- Cut the slice of bread into 1cm cubes.
- Spread bread with butter and toast until golden. Alternatively, use 1 cup of croutons.
- Fry bacon in frying pan until crisp and golden.
- Toss all ingredients together and drizzle with any salad dressing of your choice