Burmese Pineapple Seafood Medley
- PREP: 20M
- COOK: 25M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 jar (340g) WORLDFOODS INDOCHINA BURMESE PINEAPPLE STIR-FRY SAUCE
- 100g (3.5oz) Prawns, shelled and deveined
- 50g (1.7oz) Mussels, shelled
- 100g (3.5oz) Squids, cut into large pieces and scored in a criss-cross pattern
- 100g (3.5oz) Fish Fillet, cut into chunks
- tbsp Coriander Leaves, chopped
- Blanch the prawns, mussels, squids and fish in boiling water until cooked and then set aside.
- Pour the stir-fry sauce into a saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add all the seafood and mix it well.
- Before serving, garnish with coriander leaves.