- PREP: 30M
- COOK: 40M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 40g (1.5oz) streaky bacon or Chinese sausage
- 1 eggplant, cubed
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 jar WORLDFOODS Burmese Tamarind Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 50g (2oz) Cheddar cheese, grated
- Sauté the bacon and eggplant separately.
- Beat together the eggs, sauce, shallots, butter and season to taste.
- Pour the mixture in the baking dish, add eggplant and sprinkle with bacon and cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven at 200°C (392°F) for 20 minutes or until set and golden brown.