- PREP: 20M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: 6
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 1½ cups finely sliced cabbage
- 1 cup finely shredded carrots
- ½ cup chopped roasted peanuts
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Fresh coriander leaves (optional)
- WORLDFOODS Vietnamese Garlic Lemon Grass Salad Dressing
- Mix shredded chicken, cabbage and carrots in a large bowl.
- Pour in desired amount of
- WORLDFOODS Vietnamese Garlic Lemon Grass Salad Dressing and toss gently.
- Sprinkle chopped roasted peanuts and garnish with fresh coriander leaves. Serve immediately with lemon wedges on the side.