Chilli Prawns with Coriander
- PREP: 25M
- COOK: 15M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 200g (7.1oz) raw fresh giant prawns, peeled leaving on the tails
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 10-15 dry red chillies paste
- 1 cup chopped onions
- curry leaves
- 2 tbsp coriander leaves
- 2 tbsp garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- Vinegar: To be added while grinding dried red chillies
- Grind the dried red chillies with 2-3 tsps of vinegar to a fine paste.
- In a wok, heat oil and fry the chopped onions until golden brown
- Add a few curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Add red chillies paste along with ginger garlic paste
- Fry until oil seperates
- Add prawns, salt and cook (covered with lid) until a thick gravy is formed
- If required add a bit of water and cover with lid.
- Garnish with coriander leaves