- PREP: n/a
- COOK: n/a
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1/2 package of tri-colour spiral paste
- 1 can tuna in water
- 1 handful chopped cilantro
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red pepper, cut in strips
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/2 bottle of WORLDFOODS Indonesia Coconut Chili Salad Dressing
- Cook the pasta as per package instructions.
- Toss in cilantro, cherry tomatoes, red pepper and onion.
- Drain the tuna and flake in the chunks. Toss with the WORLDFOODS Indonesia Coconut Chili Salad Dressing. Serve cold.