- Score the tilapia on both sides with a sharp blade.
- Coat the fish with the flour and season with salt. Be sure to have the flour go deep into the scores you made.
- In a hot wok, heat up some oil and deep-fry the fish on both sides until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove fish from oil and drain the oil with a paper towel.
- In a small saucepan, add the WorldFoods Chili Coconut Marinade, a tablespoon of water and a tablespoon of coconut milk until it boils.
- Place the fish on a plate and pour on the curry marinade.
- Take a tablespoon of coconut milk and drip it around the fish for looks and extra creaminess.
- Garnish with kaffir lime leaves and cayenne pepper and serve.
A popular Thai dish where a deep-fried fish make friends with a hearty coconut curry.