- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain the green beans, baby corn and mix with the mushrooms in a bowl.
- Heat the WORLDFOODS Malaysian Vegetable Curry Sauce on a stove top in a pan making sure not to boil it.
- Immediately pour the sauce over the green beans, babycorn and mushrooms, and stir to coat well.
- Pour into a casserole dish and bake until heated through, approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove casserole from the oven. Serve with rice.
Boil fresh green beans and baby corn until cooked but firm. Both should not be overcooked as they will have more cooking time in the oven.