- PREP: 15M
- COOK: 20M
- SERVINGS: 6
- 1. Heat the pan, add 1tbspn cooking oil and spinach, sautee for 2minutes, then strain and squeeze out the spinach juice and WORLDFOODS Thai Green Curry Paste, sautee for 20 seconds.
- Sautee minced beef with 1tbspn cooking oil, add WORLDFOODS Thai Green Curry Paste and sautee until it is cooked about 4minutes, let it cool.
- Mix all of the filling ingredients, add spinach and beef.
- Mix the flour and salt, add butter and mix well.
- Add water and mix well aroung 30seconds, do not overmix the dough.
- Wrap the dough inside cling wrap and rest inside refrigerator for about 1hour.
- Heat the oven 180c and prepare 6 pieces of 20cm diameter tart pan
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator and then roll the dough until thin (-+ 0.3mm), round cut the dough and then put inside the pan, then bake for 15 minutes.
- Pour the filling inside tart shell, add sliced tomato on top of it and then bake for 10 minutes.
- Green Curry Quiche ready to be served.