Grilled Fish in Banana leaf
- PREP: 1M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: 4
- In a pestle, combine chopped red onion, lemongrass, bird eye chillies, squeeze in the calamansi juice.
- Start pounding it until it becomes a rough paste.
- Add WORLDFOODS Thai Yellow Curry Paste.
- Continue to pound until it becomes a thick paste.
- Coat the fish with the marinate paste and leave it for at least 30 minutes.
- Spoon few pieces of fish onto a piece of banana leaf, wrap and seal both ends with a toothpick.
- Heat up the pan griller. Brush with some oil and grill the fish packets for 3-4 minutes each side.
- Serve the fish hot.