- PREP: 10M
- COOK: 20M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 250g Soft white tofu
- 1 bottle WORLDFOODS Thai Basil Chili 'Pad Ki mao'
- 1 tbsp Cooking oil
- Basil leaves - a handful
- 1 Red pepper - cut into chunks
- 100g fishcake - julienned
- Garlic - 3 cloves,minced finely
- Removed tofu from pack and put onto a serving plate.
- Steam the tofu for 10 minutes. Cool and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add in garlic and stir-fry till fragrant. Add in fish cake and stir fry for 1 minutes.
- Pour in WORLDFOODS Thai Basil Chili 'Pad Ki mao'— and stir fry till boils.
- Add in bell pepper followed by basil leaves(tear them),for another minute.
- Removed and pour this mixtures onto the steamed tofu.
- Serve hot with rice.