Indonesian Sweet Tamarind Calamari
- PREP: 10M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 300ml WORLDFOODS Indonesian Sweet Tamarind Marinade/stir-fry sauce
- 500g fresh calamari
- 1 clove Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
To Garnish :
- 2 stalks coriander leaves, chopped finely
- 1 red chili finely chopped (for extra spice)
- Slit open calamari tubes and flatten it. Make diagonal cuts on the inner surface then slice to strips.Blanched calamari in boiling water for 1 minute.
- Rinse with cold water immediately.
- Heat up oil on the cooking pan. Add in garlic, stir fry for 1 minute.
- Add in WORLDFOODS Indonesian Sweet Tamarind Marinade/Stir-Fry sauce and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in blanched calamari; stir fry for 1-2 mins serve hot with rice.