- PREP: n/a
- COOK: n/a
- SERVINGS: 2
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 clove garlic diced
- Half a medium onion sliced
- 200g Chicken cut into cubes
- 200g Fresh Udon
- 1 jar WORLDFOODS Thai Panang Curry Cooking Sauce (Thai Creamy Chili Kaffir Lime)
- 3 shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 15g Enoki Mushroom
- 1 hard boiled egg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 2 tbsps of oil in a wok over medium heat and stir fry garlic, onion and add in the Chicken cubes.
- Pour in 1 jar WORLDFOODS Thai Panang Curry Cooking Sauce (Thai Creamy Chili Kaffir Lime) and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Stir-in the mushrooms and carrots
- Boil water in a large pan and heat Udon noodles as indicated in the package.
- Drain the Udon noodles and set aside.
- Get a bowl, put the drained noodle in and add in the sauce, garnish with half an egg and chives.