- PREP: 15M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: 2
- 80g (2.8oz) dried wide flat rice noodles (alternatively, use 220g (½lb) fresh flat rice noodles)
- 3 tbsp oil
- 60g (2.1oz) prawns, shelled and deveined
- 10g (0.4oz) chives, cut into 2" lengths
- 100g (3.5oz) bean sprouts
- 1 egg
- 1 bottle WORLDFOODS Malaysian Char Kway Teow Noodle Sauce
- Place dried rice noodles in a pot of cold water and bring to a boil. Simmer for 3-5 minutes until just tender. Drain and set aside. Skip this step if using fresh rice noodles.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a wok or frying pan on high heat. Toss rice noodles gently for 1 minute. Remove onto plate.
- Heat 1 tbsp cooking oil and pan-fry prawns until it turns pink.
- Pour in WORLDFOODS Malaysian Char Kway Teow Noodle Sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add in rice noodles and bean sprouts. Stir gently to a dry consistency.
- Push noodles to one side. Crack in an egg and stir gently. Once egg is set, mix well with noodles.
- Just before serving, add in chives and toss gently. Serve hot.