- PREP: 10M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: 2
- 2 tbsp oil
- 50g (1.7oz) chicken, sliced
- 220g (½lb) fresh yellow (Hokkien) noodles (alternatively, use 2 blocks (120g/4.2oz) dried egg noodles)
- 50g (1.7oz) mustard greens (choy sum) or cabbage
- 1 tbsp crispy pork lard (optional)
- 1 bottle WORLDFOODS Malaysian Hokkien Noodle Sauce
- Chopped spring onions
- If using dried egg noodles, place noodles in a pot of boiling water and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Drain well and set aside.
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan and pan-fry chicken until browned.
- Pour in WORLDFOODS Malaysian Hokkien Noodle Sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add in noodles and vegetables. Stir well to a dry consistency.
- Add in crispy pork lard, if desired, and toss gently.
- Remove onto plates. Garnish with chopped spring onions. Serve hot.