- PREP: 10M
- COOK: 5M
- SERVINGS: 2
- 2 tbsp oil
- 50g (1.7oz) chicken, sliced
- 220g (7.8oz)fresh yellow (Hokkien) noodles (alternatively, use 2 blocks (120g/4.2oz) dried egg noodles)
- 100g (3.5oz) bean sprouts
- 1 bottle WORLDFOODS Malaysian Mee Mamak Noodle Sauce
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced
- Crispy fried shallots
- Lime wedges
- If using dried egg noodles, place noodles in a pot of boiling water and simmer for 3-5 minutes. Drain well and set aside..
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan and pan-fry chicken until browned.
- Pour in a whole bottle of WORLDFOODS Malaysian Mee Mamak Noodle Sauce and bring to a boil.
- Add noodles and stir well to a dry consistency.
- Add in bean sprouts and toss gently. Remove onto plates.
- Garnish with egg slices and crispy fried shallots. Serve hot with lime wedges for extra zest.