- Wash rice until clean then drain. Put rice and salt in a rice cooker.
- Pour coconut milk over the rice. (The level of the coconut milk should be 2cm above the level of the rice.)
- Cook rice until dry then use a wooden ladle to loosen the grains.Keep rice warm before serving with other condiments.
B) Malaysian Rendang Chicken
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a saucepan.
- Add in WORLDFOODS MALAYSIAN RENDANG CURRY followed by chicken drumstick.
- Simmer for 20mins until the chicken is thoroughly cook.
- Serve with Coconut Rice.Garnish with cucumber, roasted peanuts, boiled egg, roasted anchovies.