- PREP: 60M
- COOK: 120M
- SERVINGS: 6
- 450g (1 lb) of ground beef
- 220g (Î_ lb) of ground pork
- 1/2 cup of bread crumbs
- 450g (1 lb) of potatoes, cooked & mashed
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 tsp salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 cup of cooking oil
- 1 jar Malaysian Rendang Curry Sauce
- Combine ground beef, and ground pork, bread crumbs, mashed potatoes, onion, egg, salt and pepper in a large bowl, mixing well. Form mixture into 1 inch size balls
- Heat oil in a deep heavy skillet over medium high heat, brown meatballs on all sides.
- Remove meatballs and drain off excess oil..
- Heat WORLDFOODS Malaysian Rendang Curry Sauce.
- Add in meatballs into pan, simmer for 1 to 2 minutes or until just heated through. Serve with mashed potatoes.