- PREP: 10M
- COOK: 20M
- SERVINGS: 2
- 220g (½lb) ground beef
- 220g (½lb) ground pork
- 1 medium onion, chopped finely
- 1 tsp ginger, minced
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 3 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1 jar WORLDFOODS Vietnamese Sweet and Sour Stir Fry Sauce
- 220g (½lb) spaghetti
- In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, ground pork, onion, ginger, bread crumbs and eggs. Combine well. Season with salt, sugar and pepper. Shape mixture into meatballs.
- Heat a frying pan with a little oil and brown the meatballs in batches until cooked, around 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat one jar of WORLDFOODS Vietnamese Sweet and Sour Stir Fry Sauce in a saucepan and add 1 cup of vegetable broth.
- Add in meatballs and allow to simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally. If sauce seems thin, boil gently until thickened to desired consistency. Stir in chopped parsley.
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti in a pot of salted water until al dente. Drain.
- Divide spaghetti into plates and spoon meatballs and sauce over.