Mini Chinese Chilli Tomato BBQ Meatloaves with Noodle Salad
Meat & Poultry
- PREP: 25M
- COOK: 25M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 500g mince pork
- 1 cup of WORLDFOODS Chinese Chili Tomato BBQ Marinade/Stir-Fry Sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 small red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 150g sliced bamboo shoots, drained, finely chopped
- 200g dried rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 cup mint leaves, torn
- 1 cup coriander leaves, torn
- 1 cucumber, halved, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 red chilli (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200C. Grease 4 holes of a 6 hole muffin pan
- Combine mince, 7 tablespoons of WORLDFOODS Chinese Chilli Tomato BBQ Marinade/Stir-Fry Sauce, garlic, fish sauce, chilli and bamboo shoots in a bowl.
- Divide mixture between prepared muffin holes. Brush tops with the remaining WORLDFOODS Chinese Chilli Tomato BBQ Marinade/Stir-Fry Sauce.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through. Stand meatloaves in the pan for 5 minutes
- Cook noodles in boiling water until tender. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Place noodle in a bowl, add mint, coriander, cucumber and oil. Toss gently to combine
- Gently lift meatloaves from pan. Serve with noodle salad