Moroccan Spiced Cauliflower Soup
- PREP: n/a
- COOK: 30M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 large cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 2 tbsp harissa paste
- 1L chicken stock
- 80 g toasted almonds, chopped, reserve some for garnish
- Salt, pepper to taste
- Cut cauliflower into florets.
- In a pot, heat up the olive oil and fry the ground cinnamon, cumin, coriander and harissa paste.
- Add the cauliflower. Then add the chicken stock and the toasted almonds.
- Cook for about 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is soft
- Blend the soup until smooth. Put back the pot and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add some chicken stock if necessary, adjust the seasonings.
- Serve and garnish some chopped toasted almonds.