- PREP: 1M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: n/a
- In a saucepan, heat up the oil and stir-fry the chopped shallot, garlic and 3 tablespoons of WORLDFOODS galangal paste and 1 tablespoon of WORLDFOODS Yellow Curry Paste
- Add the fish stock and the coconut milk, stir well.
- Let it boiled for a few minutes, add the fish sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Strain the soup.
- Heat up the soup again, add mussels and turn down to simmer, cover the pan and let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- When the mussels is half opened, it’s done. Lastly, put the bird eye chillies and cilantro.