- PREP: 20M
- COOK: 80M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 750g (1.6lb) pork spareribs, cut into ribs
- 1 bottle WORLDFOODS CHINESE SWEET PLUM DIPPING SAUCE
- Oil for basting
- Trim excess fat from pork ribs.
- Marinate pork ribs in a large sealable plastic bag with WORLDFOODS CHINESE SWEET PLUM DIPPING SAUCE
- Leave to marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour, turning bag over occasionally. Leave overnight for best results.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (360°F).
- Transfer pork ribs and marinade to a baking dish and roast in the oven for an hour, turning occasionally until marinade is thick and syrupy. Baste with a little oil to keep meat moist.