- PREP: 15M
- COOK: 35M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 1 jar WORLDFOODS ORIENTAL PINEAPPLE LEMON STIR-FRY SAUCE
- 1 onion, cut into rings
- 2 tbsp chopped cilantro as garnish
- 4 (1/2 inch thick) loin pork chops
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- Oil for shallow frying
- Season pork chops on both sides with salt, pepper and corn flour then chill, covered in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours to let the flavours permeate the meat.
- Pat pork chops dry. Heat oil in a pan and brown the pork chops in batches, about 1 and 1/2 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate.
- Pour off all but about 1 and 1/2 tablespoons fat from skillet, then cook onions over moderate heat, stirring, until softened, about 3 minutes.
- Add in 1 jar WORLDFOODS ORIENTAL PINEAPPLE LEMON STIR-FRY SAUCE and pork chops (with any juices) and simmer, uncovered, turning chops over once, until just cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro to garnish.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.