- Heat oil and saut’© onions until brown.
- Add pumpkin and potato and cook for around 5 minutes till soft.
- Add WORLDFOODS THAI YELLOW CURRY PASTE and water and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once cooled, blend or process soup, in batches until pureed.
- Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve with a dollop of yoghurt or sour cream and a sprinkling of nuts.
- Pushing soup through a sieve after blending will result in a velvet-smooth texture.
- This recipe can be made ahead and be kept refrigerated or frozen until ready to be consumed.
*Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans