- PREP: 10M
- COOK: 30M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 600g peeled and seeded pumpkin, cut into 3 cm cubed
- 3 tbsp oil
- 5 tbsp WORLDFOODS Thai Red Curry Paste
- 200ml coconut milk
- 200g green beans - cut into 3cm length
- 2 kaffir lime leaves crushed
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.Place the pumpkin in a baking dish with 1 tbsp oil toss to coat.Roast for 20minutes.
- Heat the remaining oil in saucepan, add in Thai Red Curry Paste and stir fry till fragrant. Add coconut milk .
- Add in pumpkins, followed by green beans and kaffir lime leaves. Reduce the heat to low and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in lime juice,mix well.Serve with rice.