- PREP: 20M
- COOK: 20M
- SERVINGS: 4
- Sift flour into a mixing bowl. Stir in eggs, milk, salt, margarine and food colouring gradually and beat until batter is smooth. Strain batter.
- Pour batter into a roti jala cup with four to five funnels.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan over low heat. Grease lightly. Move the roti jala cup in a circular motion over the nonstick pan to form a lacy pattern.
- When the pancake is set, turn it over onto a plate. Fold the pancake into quarters or roll up and stack neatly on a plate.
(B) Red Potatoes Curry
- Heat 3 tbsp of oil in a saucepan. Add in WORLDFOODS Red Curry Paste
- Stir fry till fragrant and add in Coconut milk.
- Add in potatoes and simmer till tender.
- Serve hot with 'Roti Jala"