- PREP: 20M
- COOK: 10M
- SERVINGS: 4
- WORLDFOODS THAI SWEET GREEN CHILLI DIPPING SAUCE
- 400g (14.2oz) sausages (pork, beef or chicken)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2cm fresh ginger, chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 10g (0.3oz) fresh coriander
- 1 red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Remove the sausage casings and mash up the sausage mix together with the garlic, ginger, spring onion and chilli. Chop the coriander and add this to the mixture.
- Divide into 16 portions. Mold mixture into balls then flatten to form patties.
- Heat cooking oil in a frying pan and cook the patties for around 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve with WORLDFOODS THAI SWEET GREEN CHILLI DIPPING SAUCE