Sautéed pork mignon with Ananas Bananas balsamic reduction
Meat & Poultry
- PREP: 20M
- COOK: 30M
- SERVINGS: 4
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 slices pork loin or tenderloin
- 1 onion, chopped finely
- 1 jar WORLDFOODS Ananas Bananas Toppings
- 4 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. When hot, cook the meat until golden brown on both sides; set aside.
- In the same pan, cook the onion until translucent. Add theWORLDFOODS Ananas Bananas Toppings and balsamic vinegar. Return the meat to the pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with roasted potatoes.