- PREP: 10M
- COOK: 15M
- SERVINGS: 2
- 1 jar (220g 1/2lb) WORLDFOODS Thai Basil Chilli 'Pad Ki Mao' Stir-Fry Sauce
- 150g (4.2oz) yellow noodle
- 2 tbsp oil
- 100g (3.5oz) prawns, shelled and deveined
- 60g (2.1oz) chicken, sliced
- 60g (2.1oz) red bell pepper
- Cook pasta like you usually do (a lot of water and salt).
- Saut’© sliced chicken with onion and garlic.
- Add in WORLDFOODS Burmese Tamarind Stir-fry Sauce followed by pasta.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with herbs to your liking.