- PREP: 15M
- COOK: 5M
- SERVINGS: 4
- Red curry paste:
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp grated galangal
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 1/4 kaffir lime, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp black peppercorns
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 10 (20g) large dried chillies
- 6 coriander roots finely chopped
- 2 shallots, finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp shrimp paste
- 8 red chillies, seeded
- 1/4 water
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 200g (7.1oz) boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 100g (3.5oz) raw prawns, shelled and deveined
- 300g (10.7oz) cooked rice (cooked as per pack instructions)
- 2 stalks spring onions
- Crispy fried shallots
- Heat oil in a wok or frying pan,stir-in WORLDFOODS Thai Basil Chilli 'Pad Ki Mao' Stir-Fry Sauce till fragrant.
- Add in chicken and prawns and cooked for 1 minute.
- Add in yellow noodle and toss to a dry consistency.
- Throw in red bell pepper and toss gently.
- Serve hot.